
Ingredients
16 oz. cream cheese
3/4 c. sugar
3 eggs, beaten
1 tsp. vanilla
1 box vanilla wafers
1/2 can cherry pie filling
2 inch foil midget cups
Instructions
Soften cream cheese; beat in eggs, vanilla, and sugar until smooth. Put wafers in cups upside down. Fill cups almost full and bake 10 minutes at 375 degrees. Yield 30. Will keep 5 days.
Notes
These are so yummy, and a lot easier to make than traditional cheesecake. The key to success is having soft, smooth cream cheese. I usually set the cream cheese out to soften an hour or so before I plan on making the mini cheesecakes. It's really hard to mess up these desserts, and yet they look so fancy!
Source
Susan Tate
16 oz. cream cheese
3/4 c. sugar
3 eggs, beaten
1 tsp. vanilla
1 box vanilla wafers
1/2 can cherry pie filling
2 inch foil midget cups
Instructions
Soften cream cheese; beat in eggs, vanilla, and sugar until smooth. Put wafers in cups upside down. Fill cups almost full and bake 10 minutes at 375 degrees. Yield 30. Will keep 5 days.
Notes
These are so yummy, and a lot easier to make than traditional cheesecake. The key to success is having soft, smooth cream cheese. I usually set the cream cheese out to soften an hour or so before I plan on making the mini cheesecakes. It's really hard to mess up these desserts, and yet they look so fancy!
Source
Susan Tate
No comments:
Post a Comment