Ingredients:
1/2 lb. ground beef
1 (32 oz.) jar spaghetti sauce*
3/4 c. water
1 8 oz. package lasagne noodles
1 16 oz. carton ricotta cheese or cottage cheese
12 oz. mozzarella cheese, grated or sliced
1/4 c. parmesan cheese
Instructions:
Heat oven to 375 degrees
Brown ground beef in a large skillet. Drain grease.
Add spaghetti sauce and water. Simmer.
In a 9X13 baking pan layer sauce, uncooked lasagne noodles, ricotta or cottage cheese, then mozzarella cheese.
Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Repeat layers, ending with sauce.
Cover with foil and bake 1 hour.
Remove foil. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Source:
Remedies for the "I Don't Cook" Syndrome
Notes:
*I make my own pasta sauce and I don't think a 32 oz. jar is quite enough.
Sometimes I assemble the lasagne ahead of time & then leave it in the refrigerator for a day or so--then I just throw it in the oven an hour before dinner :)
No comments:
Post a Comment